miliamperios.com

Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Más de una docena de componentes reutilizables construidos para proporcionar iconografía, menús desplegables, grupos de entrada, navegación, alertas, y mucho más ...

Moderador: Moderadores

Por ger kovacs
Hola aeromodelimo amigo's.
I am looking for a model aeroclub in the area of Mazarrón, Lorca.
I'm a pilot since 1994 and fly everything, also turbine's.

Greetings Ger Kovacs ( If you want? google my name and you get info)
Por unomás
Hi Ger.

I don´t know that area, but your nearest club could be "Club de aeromodelismo Mazarrón". Phone numbers: 968599055 or 619693298 (Name Diego)
.....................................................................................................................
Another club"Club de aeromodelismo MAIVIC" in Totana, http://www.visanfer.com/maivic/index.asp.

I´m not sure about these phone numbers, but should try: 647792726 or 629504834.
.....................................................................................................................
The last club "Club de aeromodelismo de Guadalentín" near from Lorca. Phone number: 620322036 (Name Félix)

All the information I show you is in internet, I personally don´t know theese clubs.
You´ll have to contact with the clubs to get info.

Hope you have good luck, friend.
Por ger kovacs
Muchas gracias amigo.
Will contact maivic.
Is very near Mazarrón, nice, about 15 kilometers from my home.

Greetings Ger (Netherlands)
Por unomás
ger kovacs escribió:Muchas gracias amigo.
Will contact maivic.
Is very near Mazarrón, nice, about 15 kilometers from my home.

Greetings Ger (Netherlands)
Good choice.

I think the better way to contact MAIVIC would be to go to the flight field any sunny sunday morning and to look for the club president or secretary and to ask for the vacancies to join the club.

Mazarron your new home? very different from Netherlands, isn´t it? :lol:

I have been this summer in Netherlands (Amsterdam, Marken, Volendam and others north coast villages) and I loved it.

Your country is simply fascinating.

Hope you find the club you´re looking for.

Good luck!!.

¡Elija que Addons deben funcionar, utilice sólo lo que realmente necesita!