miliamperios.com

Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Más de una docena de componentes reutilizables construidos para proporcionar iconografía, menús desplegables, grupos de entrada, navegación, alertas, y mucho más ...

Fundado el 1 de Enero del 2004.

Moderador: Moderadores

Hola.

Exuse me for writing in English, my spanish is stil poor, 3 meses emprender espanjol.
My name is Ger Kovacs 51 year's old and flying for about 20 yers now and the last 8 years with turbines and big war birds, (home build turbines) my home club is the EMCR at Rozenburg in the Netherlands, people can google my name for more info if necc.
My question is, who must I contact the Totana campo de vuelo aeromodelismo club because I tried to contact them via their Email (vinsanfer) but stil no reaction.
Nice would be a Phone nummer with someone who is speaking al little english at the other side of the line.
This because I want to fly at their field and also with gas turbines if possible, this because I want to transport a turbine and an warbird to Spain and offcourse want to fly with it there.
I live for about 10 weeks in Spain in the area of Mazarrón so some recreation flying will be nice I think and sure with some fellow model pilot's.
My Email adres is kovac066 Apostroffo planet dot nl
So and now further with my lessons Spanish.

Hasta luego. Ger.

¡Elija que Addons deben funcionar, utilice sólo lo que realmente necesita!